You’d be amazed at how simple it is to make sweet potato fries. Literally slicing, sprinkling, mixing, and baking are the four actions needed for this amazing recipe.
- 3 sweet potatoes (or however many you want honestly)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp of a spice of your choosing (I used oregano, but you can use rosemary, parsley, thyme, etc)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 F/220 C
- Cut your potatoes into long strips and place into a bowl
- Add the oil, and sprinkle the spice, salt, and pepper onto the potatoes.
- Mix everything together until evenly coated
- Oil a baking sheet or pan
- Place the fries on the pan about 1 inch away from each other
- Bake for 25 minutes!
- Make your own sauce or use ketchup for dipping
SO EASY & VEGAN
If you want to un-vegan this recipe, add cheese, meat, and whatever other fixings you want!