After spending a few years working on and off of my blog – life gets in the way and full-time jobs take up your entire life. I’m back in Brazil and back to blogging every week! When I started my blog, I never really look at other bloggers work or promoted other people! This year, I have decided to go about it differently, and really get involved with the blogging community. I have learned so much. First, the blogging community really can be more supportive than your own family and friends! They understand the work put into constant blogging and appreciate what you do. Second, they have amazing awards where we have the opportunity to nominate one another and discover new blogs! Thank you to Female Original for the nomination! Check out her blog for Food, Style, Culture blogs!
Here are The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
Write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
- What are your three favourite films of all time? About time, Mean Girls, Pursuit of Happiness
- How long have you been blogging for? Started my blog in 2014 and have been on and off writing since!
- What is your favourite item of clothing that you own? I wear these olive green shorts literally every day.
- Have you ever been abroad? If so where was your favourite destination? Yes, I am in love with Brazil <3
- What is you absolute favourite meal ever? I love mashed potatoes
- What advice would you give to your younger self? Don’t sweat the small stuff, time heals all, focus on your future and not your past.
- What is your favourite thing about yourself? I like that I am outgoing and don’t have much social anxiety – it allows me to meet new people and get along with almost anyone!
- What is you greatest accomplishment? (since i struggled with my own answer to this one I thought I’d ask it in my own one!) Graduating college in 4 years, nowadays that’s unheard of
- Which of your blog posts do you feel is your best? I love this piece I just wrote about 9 improvements women should start doing right now
- What advice would you give to new bloggers? Stay consistent and connected!
- What is your favourite hobby outside of blogging? I love long distance running and spending time with loved ones
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
I was born in Wisconsin; my absolute favorite band in the world is The Maine; I have a BA from UW-Whitewater; I began my blog after guest blogging on my friend’s One More Thing KP; I am currently living in Brazil, with plans to move back to Wisconsin at the end of the year; I can speak Portuguese, with a little bit of Spanish; When I am not blogging, I do freelance digital marketing; I am vegetarian; I love meeting new people and talking; I am a long distance runner; I love writing, obv!
- Sincerely Sione
- The Luxury Editor
- Carry On, Or Bust
- The Season We Are In
- Travelling in Pink
- Claire Bear Blogs
- The Simple Writer
- Simply Syd
NEW QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
- Why did you begin blogging?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What is your favorite characteristic about yourself?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is the best place you’ve visited and why?
- What is your dream trip?
- What is your meaning of life?
- What is your favorite social media handle?
- What is something you’d like to improve in your life?
- Who inspires you?
- Beach, mountain or city?
Good luck friends and continue to spread the love & positivity!