For a someone with a sweet tooth like me, anything sugary is a must in my diet. Here is a simple, vegan, pudding recipe that you can make in 5 minutes and leave in the fridge overnight!
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup maple syrup OR Agave
- 1 cup any type of milk (coconut, almond, cashew, etc)!
- Optional: add a dash of cinnamon or splash of vanilla extract for more flavor!
Directions~ In a medium sized bowl, literally just mix everything together until it’s evenly blended. Pop it in the fridge for 6 hours or better, overnight.
So delicious, even carnivores love it!