Hey babes, it’s Thursday, meaning BelAir Taco Thursday and Scandal and dollar Hotch Bombz (great ideas from Kourt)!!!! The amount of excitement I have for this weekend is pathetic because I currently do not have a life outside of going to random bars and dancing the night away…
Anyways, I have decided to post another addition to my Jams of the Day series, because I’ve been feeling so musically inclined this week and honestly have been jamming out hardcore to some of these new/old songs. For those that do not know, Jams of the Day is a series of blogs I will post that include some new/old music I have been listening to this week, as well as a link to either a video or free download.
Disclaimer: My taste is music is extremely random. I like artists in all genres, from Atmosphere to One Direction to The Maine to Katy Perry to Goo Goo Dolls to Lecrae to Owl City to Black Eyed Peas to randos like Dashboard Confessional and even sh*tty rappers like Weezy and Nicki Minaj. My melodious palette has no limits! Keep tuning in even if songs are different from your tastes.
~ *J A M Z of the D A Y *~
Some party songs for you this weekend: Whether you’re having a girl’s night in or chugging codeine in Oshkosh, these few songs will pump you up, I promise.
- Truffle Butter by Nicki Minaj, Drake and Lil’ Wayne | The whole idea of truffle butter is repugnant, but the song gets you bumpin | Video
- Ayo by Chris Brown and Tyga | The Music Video is dumb, but this song is poppin’
- Act Right by Yo Gotti, Jeezy and YG | Music Video
Your belting out alone in the car songs, which can happen on various occasions:
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran | Such an adorable song, such a talented musical, such a good song to sing at the top of my lungs | Music Video
- Get Out by JoJo | An oldie but most definitely a goodie (see more oldie but goodies here) | Music Video
- Sugar by Maroon 5 | The Music Video made me cry like four times and I have no idea why, but Adam Levine is always killing it.
So if you haven’t noticed, I’m going to be driving somewhere to party….hey Oshkosh…. movies & chill Saturday?
xoxo … anjo